Cook Curry Instant chicken tikka masala
Cook Curry is a new fresh instant curry brand which produces it’s curry mixes locally in Utrecht. Cook curry produces handmade curry spice mixes without conservatives. The curry is made of premium products and serves 2-3 people. Premium product with premium taste.
To be added
- Cut paneer or chicken into bite-sized chunks and add Yoghurt and ginger garlic grated to Chicken or Paneer and marinate for 10 – 15 minutes ( for extra taste)
2. Heat 2 tbsp butter , saute chicken or paneer till it turns brown. Keep aside.
3. Make paste of Mix with 100 ml Milk, 200 ml water. Keep aside
4. Heat 1 tbsp butter or ghee on medium heat, add tomato and cook for 4 -5 minutes or till oil starts separating.
5. Add paste and cook on medium heat for desired consistency. Add sauted Chicken/Paneer, cook for few minutes until curry thickens.
6. Add cream to the curry and cook for few more minutes.
7. Serve hot with Rice or Indian Bread Naan
Check-out youtube channel the video: https://www.youtube.com/cookcurry
The instant chicken tikka masala spice mix contains the following ingredients: Milk solids, onion, sesame seeds, melon seeds, pumpkin seeds, cashew nuts, sugar, salt, black salt, garlic, flour, chili, mace, clove, star anise, black pepper, bay leaves, cumin, black cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, fenugreek leaves, coriander, dry mango, asafoetida, bishop weed, nutmeg, caraway, turmeric.
allergy : contains nuts, milk products, sesame seeds, gluten
cooking time 10-15 minutes
Out of stock